You’re highly organised, proactive, witty with words and obsessed with the perfect Instagram feed. You’re self driven and will be responsible for managing the strategy and execution of multiple client accounts, ensuring all accounts are hitting their KPI’s. You love nothing more than building and nurturing loyal communities for brands.
This will initially start as a 8-16hr per week work from home role with the opportunity to increase as you become more confident in your role.
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram) for designated clients
- Creating a monthly content plan/calendar for each client
- Create content including graphics and gifs
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Stay up to date with trending content formats and hashtags
- Community engagement responding to comments and DM’s as well as interacting with new accounts
- Provide monthly analytics reporting
Our dream candidate would have:
- Have a genuine interest love for social media marketing
- At least 1 year social media management experience
- Proven track record of managing accounts
- Strong Canva or photoshop/illustrator experience
- Elite copywriting skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs e.g. Later